What's On in Killarney
Killarney is a vibrant town full of life, atmosphere and no matter what time of the year, there is always something on to entertain the thousands of tourists that visit.
Upcoming Events in the Killarney Area
- INEC Events - Visit our INEC page for details on all upcoming event
- St Patrick's Day Festival - March 17th, 2015
- Rally of the Lakes - May 1st to May 3rd, 2015
- Ireland Bikefest, Killarney - May 29th to June 1st, 2015
- The Killarney Festival of Music & Food - June 27th & 28th, 2015
The Killarney Festival of Music & Food 2015 (formerly known as the Westport Festival of Music & Food) promises to be a fun filled entertainment weekend to remember with international and Irish acts performing across seven stages. Music acts, comedians, chefs, and children’s activities with something for all the family. Adult Day tickets cost €76 and weekend tickets cost €142. Teen concessions are available and under 12’s go free.
The Victoria House Hotel is the ideal place to stay during your visit to picturesque Killarney